"Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project" has Original Rs 2100 Cr with World Bank assistance of US $ 279.5 M, funding pattern 80:20, (Revised Cost Rs 3466 Cr under approval, World Bank assistance to the tune of US $ 416.5 M with modified funding pattern).
World Bank Funding References:
Project Implementation Requirements of World Bank
- IDA Credit Number: 47870-IN.
- IBRD Loan Number: 79430-IN.
- Date of Signing of Loan and Financing arrangements: 21st December, 2011.
- Effective Date of credit / loan: 18th April, 2012.
- Closing Date of Credit / loan: 30th June 2020
- Monitoring by World Bank:
- Review of Quarterly / Half Yearly and Annual Reports submitted by CPMU.
- Review Missions with field visits - Twice a year.
- Control of Procurement Process:
- World Bank's Standard Bidding Document for International Competitive Bidding.
- Modal Bidding Documents for National Competitive Bidding.
- Financial Management:
- Yearly Compiled Project Financial Statements.
- Special Account Reconciliation.
- Quarterly IUFR.
- Internal and External Audit Reports.